Monday, April 7, 2014

Hi There! It's Mojo Monday

What better way to start the week than with Mojo Monday?  Well, I've been having some back problems, not helped at all by sleeping on a museum floor with some Girl Scouts this weekend, so I'm not going to be crafting much for a few more days.  Luckily, a card to fit this week's MM sketch only took a few minutes of sitting so I was able to play along. I'm also linking up to this week's Cricut Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.


Isn't that a sweet simple card?  I added a little detail with some sponged edges, foam adhesive, and sparkly centers for the flowers.  Added a great little wow factor, but without a lot of added time.

Supplies used to make this card:
Let me know what you think of my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I have a couple of other ideas for this sketch, but I can't work on them today! I hope to get to them later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the back, I so know how that goes! Your is great, simple, sweet, and oh so cute. Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...