Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Take 2 - Mojo Monday Country Style

Well, with my back still bothering me a little, I'm sticking to another card for today.  I really love the simplicity of this week's Mojo Monday sketch so I have another version of it. Are you ready to go to the country?


I had a county fair in mind when I made this one, and pulled out the Jubilee paper pack from CTMH to start.  I just love the barn board styled paper with the tone on tone pattern - SO reminds me of growing up in the country.


The yellow circle is simply punched from a pattern paper in the pack.  The red circle is a Hot Off the Press stamp in Colonial White pigment ink on a Cranberry cardstock punched circle. The final circle and the ribbon are cut with the Artiste Cricut cartridge and stamped with Kudos - one of the stamp sets that come with it. Finally. the center badge is from the Jubilee Assortment, a set of 9 fun adhesive badges.

I hope you enjoyed Take 2 of this week's Mojo Monday sketch! I do have one more idea in mind that I hope to get to tomorrow.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...