Monday, August 31, 2015

16 Page Daytrip Scrapbook with Seaside - The Final Installment

I'm so sorry for the late post! I plum forgot to post this yesterday when I had planned.  Just want to share the last four pages of this fun themed album with you.


Just a simple design here with a large panel on the left and a solid "base" across both pages.  Easy to add 4x6 photos, as well as a few 2x2 closeups.





This fun title was cut to match using the Life Is A Beach Cricut cartridge and cardstock.


Another simple design using strips of paper. The outer corners are rounded, making it feel more like a single mat.

 I curved part of the title around the corner of a picture, mimicking the rounded corners of paper.

I hope you enjoyed this little series! What theme album would you make like this?

Most of these products I used are discontinued as of September 1, but if you are interested in ordering just contact me directly. I do have a few days grace period to get things as long as they are still available.  You can see everything I used in my previous posts.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...