Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cheers! To You


I really wish I had been able to play with the stamp of the month more this month! I did jump on in and create a New Year's layout with Cheers, 2016! as well as papers from the White Pines paper pack.


What I really love about both of these items is how versatile they are. Most of the stamps in this set are useful for things other than New Year's, and I don't think you can tell that these papers are from a "Christmas" set.


I love the fun fonts used in the stamp images (that 2016 is going to get all kinds of use this year!), and the little adhesive hearts add the perfect touch.


I love how combining a Cricut font in a larger size makes the stamps great for page titles too. The gold embossing powder (plus a little glitter paper) adds just the right amount of bling, whether my pictures ends up from a full-on party or the more likely quiet night at home.

If you're interested in the stamp of the month, it's only available until November 30, so be sure to order right away - remember, the price drops to $5 with any $50 purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...